Maison Boucheron was founded in 1858 by Frédéric Boucheron and has continued to evolve ever since under the leadership of four generations of his direct descendants. Boucheron was the first jeweler on Place Vendôme and its visionary designs have made the Maison a byword for excellence in jewelry, High Jewelry and watchmaking. With its bold and free-spirited style, it is constantly creating the classics of tomorrow.

Store Locator