The Brand - GAP
To ensure excellent customer service through: effectively managing the department team; controlling and monitoring department operations including merchandising and stock control in order to achieve the department target
1. High school degree would be preferred
2. 2 – 3 years experience in a Sales or Customer Service environment
3. Computer literacy
4. Pleasant personality with good grooming
5. Knowledge of spoken and written English essential
1. Ensure Retail / Brand standards are maintained at all times.
2. Role model and support role to team members
3. Support the induction of new starters into the store
4. Maintain and encourage the team to uphold personal grooming standards as advised by the store manager
5. Achieve excellent standards of customer service in the department by supporting and coaching the sales team, and leading by example on the shop floor.
6. Resolve customer complaints effectively, either by dealing with them personally or passing them on to the store manager
7. Welcome and greet every customer in a warm and friendly manner & demonstrate excellent customer service at all times.
8. Identify customer needs through asking questions; confidently recommend and demonstrate appropriate products; recommend link products at every sale opportunity; close the sale
9. Ensure all department staff are trained on all aspects of the department in liaison with the store manager and training department
10. Check stock levels daily and inform of depleting stocks to the store manager in order to replenish and maintain optimum stock levels
11. Minimize exposure to stock loss through vigilance on sales floor
12. Comply with all company policies and procedures including refund and exchange policy, security, health and safety policies etc.
PRIVACY AND APPLICATION POLICY
To the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, Al Tayer Group LLC and its affiliated companies (“Al Tayer” or “we”) collect, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the principles set out below.
By submitting your CV or job application, you are acknowledging that any personal or other information you supply to us may be used by Al Tayer to assess, evaluate and check your candidacy, and to make copies, reproduce, organise, modify, and analyse for our own purposes or for the purposes of our affiliated companies, whether in original or derivative form. You further agree that we may share your information with our affiliated companies and our third party service providers. You expressly acknowledge that submitting your application does not mean that you will be contacted for an interview or that you will be made an offer of employment. We may consider you for other positions either with Al Tayer or our affiliated companies although we will seek your consent before advancing your CV any further. We reserve the right to discontinue the recruitment process at any stage. Similarly, you have the right to withdraw your active application at any stage of the recruitment process. We would like to assure your application will be treated with due diligence and thank you for considering employment with the Al Tayer Group.